The Outdoor GreatRoom Company Havenwood Gas Fire Table, 44x32-Inches - HVDW-1224-K
The Outdoor GreatRoom Company Havenwood Gas Fire Table, 44x32-Inches provides a high quality outdoor gas fire feature. This fire pit table offers a perfect blend of contemporary styling and convenient functionality. The Everblend modified concrete top offers a durable design with half the weight of traditional concrete. In addition, this premium surface features variation in color, texture, and pattern on every table for a truly one-of-a-kind appearance. This table top is available in stone grey and driftwood color options to suit your space, while the powder-coated metal base is available in grey and white options for further customizability.
Two ignition options are available for this unit. The first, a push button spark ignition system, provides simple and convenient control when lighting and features a manual control valve for variable height adjustment. The second option, an automated DSI system, offers complete electronic control of the fire pit from a wall switch or remote control. This complete package also includes diamond fire beads. The spark ignition kit features all components necessary for either a propane or natural gas fuel source, while the DSI ignition systems must be purchased configured for either propane or natural gas and can not be converted at home.
This unit utilizes The Outdoor GreatRoom Company's Crystal Fire Plus burner. This stainless steel burner measures 12 by 24 inches and is rated for 55,000 BTU. Made in the U.S.A. and UL listed, this burner offers a durable design and premium quality to create an impressive flame presence. In addition, the included tempered glass burner cover gives the table a complete appearance when the burner is not in use.
- Everblend Concrete Construction - High quality concrete mix offers durability at half the weight of traditional concrete
- Contemporary Finish - Raw concrete finish is unique to each fire table with distinct pitting and patterns
- Crystal Fire Plus Burner - Powerful 55,000 BTU burner pan provides a realistic flame presence
- Automatic Ignition - Choose between battery powered spark ignition or the Electronic Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) to offer simple control of the burner
- Propane or Natural Gas - Spark Ignition Kits include both propane and natural gas orifices; Electronic ignition kits must have their fuel type defined
- Diamond Glass Fire Gems - Comes standard with beautiful diamond colored fire glass
- Fuel Options - Natural Gas, Propane
- Tabletop Color Options - Driftwood, Grey
- Base Color Options - Grey, White
- Ignition Options - Manual Valve, Electronic Ignition
- Tabletop Dimensions - 44" x 30" (L x W)
- Base Dimensions - 30.25" x 19.25" x 22.75" (L x W x H)
- BTU Output - 55,000 BTU
|The Outdoor GreatRoom Company
|Propane or Natural Gas
|Table Top Material
|Push Button or Electronic Ignition
|#304 Stainless Steel
|Burner Part Number
|25.75" x 13.5"
|Burner Pan Material
|#304 Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Made in USA
All orders over $199 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb. The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Room By The Tree wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Room By The Tree to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at email@example.com to report the damage.
- For product defects that are unrelated to shipping damage, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will offer parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
If you don't notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days:
We will not offer any refunds, replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances.
After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer. We can sell you replacement parts for repair.