Napoleon NEFBD50HE CLEARion 50-Inch Built-In See-Through Electric Fireplace with Logs, Crystal Media & Remote
Napoleon NEFBD50HE CLEARion 50-Inch Built-In See-Through Electric Fireplace with Logs, Crystal Media & Remote provides a beautiful built-in fireplace option to enhance your favorite indoor living space. Featuring a unique see-through electric design--the first of its kind in the industry--this unit offers a completely satisfying viewing experience from two rooms. The Elite has been completely redesigned with a privacy setting, enabling you to switch between transparent and opaque with the push of a button when privacy is desired. Hand-painted logs and topaz glass embers offer alternate media options, while a realistic flame ensures you'll always be happy with the look of your fireplace. Need to change the look of your fireplace? Included crystal media allows you to change your fireplace to an even more contemporary appearance.
This fireplace features a heater capable of up to 10,000 BTUs of heat output, while unique temperature controls allow rooms to be heated at separate rates. A standard 120V plug is available, but this fireplace can be hardwired directly into a 240V electrical system as well. Fifteen different ember bed color options are available as well as three flame color options with both being adjustable from the included remote control. The included remote can also control temperature, lighting intensity, flame speed, blower, and timer for complete convenience. Give your home a one-of-a-kind look with help from Napoleon!
- High-Quality Construction - Innovative design and superior construction ensures a long lasting and quality product
- Unique Design - Complete see-through design allows for installation in two rooms at once
- Privacy Setting - Switch between transparent and opaque at the push of a button when privacy is desired
- Log Set & Ember Bed - Realistic log set and enhancing ember bed elevate the ambiance
- LED Lighting - High intensity LED lighting can be seen day or night to accent logs and ember bed
- 10,000 BTU Heater - Integrated heater includes blower to circulate heat for increased efficiency; Connected rooms can be heated at different rates
- Included Remote Control - Convenient remote control operates flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output and timer
- Easy Installation - Fireplace unit simply plugs into standard 120V household outlet or can be hardwired to 240V system
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Glass View Height
|Glass View Width
|Made in USA
All orders over $199 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb. The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Room By The Tree wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Room By The Tree to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at email@example.com to report the damage.
- For product defects that are unrelated to shipping damage, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will offer parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
If you don't notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days:
We will not offer any refunds, replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances.
After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer. We can sell you replacement parts for repair.